Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Breaking Dawn Release Party!!





For the release of the fourth book in the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn, Borders bookstore had a prom night. Some friends in the ward talked me into joining them for the night. I was just a little bit hesitant... to say the least... We got our dresses at second hand stores and just tried to fix them up so they would work. ( I got ny dress for $12) We went with our husbands to dinner at The Melting Pot! It was so fun!! It just goes to show you that some of the most "impracticle" things end up being the best time!! So enjoy life and sometimes you just have to let go and disregard the 'those girls must be drunk' looks! Replace it with one of those big energy drinks! -Karla, Thanks for getting me excited about it, and pushing me to do it!! Oh, and Tamara Montague was there too, but I don't have a good group pic., if anyone has one let me know... thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh! How fun! You girls look amazing. How very supportive of your husbands to go along for the ride. Breaking Dawn was fabulous, wasn't it?!

Sam and Sarah Rogers- Est. 2003- said...

Jamie, you are so beautiful! I wish I could look as HOT as you.