Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Birthday!


I began the day with my friends taking me out to breakfast. I forgot to get pictures! Then we went shopping, one of my favorite things to do. We had a great time trying on every pair of sunglasses. And then we ran through McD's for their dollar menu. Delish! And then Branden came home early for my birthday so he could take me to Agua Caliente for a sunset picnic. It was a beautiful day, the weather couldn't have been more perfect. Bryson loved being outside as well. When we finished eating we took a walk by the lake. Bryson watched the ducks intently, and there were a lot of turtles everywhere! We took a walk in the back part, and that was a lot of fun. We saw some wildlife, and after the rattlesnake we decided it was time to go. When we got home Branden sent me on a treasure hunt, and I found my present with his clues hinting at what he had gotten me. The pearl necklace and earrings are so beautiful! I've never owned a real set of pearls before, and I really liked them. This was such a wonderful birthday!!

1 comment:

Sam and Sarah Rogers- Est. 2003- said...

Sounds like an awesome day. The pearls are gorgeous, way to go Branden! (Have him talk to Sam about buying me some jewelry) Don't you love Sleeping Beauty, it's one of my favorites. I'm glad you had a good day, you deserve it. Love ya.