Sunday, July 12, 2009

Have You Heard??

Well, if you haven't heard the news, Branden and I are expecting a new addition to our beautiful, fun-filled family. SHE will be joining the crew this November. I am very very excited to be having a girl. It would have been an easier road for us if it had been a boy, seeing how our insurance doesn't cover maternity. But when I get online and pretend to buy everything I want, I just have so much fun! Girls really are more fun to shop for. Beginning in June I have had the opportunity to babysit for a new born. He'll just come over a couple mornings of the week while his parents are switching jobs. I think it will be a very good transition for Bryson, getting used to a baby being around. He knows the sign for baby and frequently uses it. Branden and I have decided on the name Kayla Marie, we're hoping that she'll look like a Kayla when she's born, however we have a probable back up name, just in case... We like to use the name with Bryson, he likes to rub my tummy and sign baby. He's only sixteen months, so I don't think he really understands, but it's still cute.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay a girl!! Elaina is having a girl as well in November. I think that is so cool, us all getting our girl. Love the name Kayla too. This is so exciting I can't even stand it. Miss ya girl!

Debbie's said...

Congrats on a girl! they're so fun! Great name! Do you know Jan Brewer? That's her daughter's 1st and 2nd name, too- awesome girl :)

TrishAnderson said...

Girls are so fun. They are most definitely different than boys. It will be great for Bryson. He will love being a big brother.

McCooks said...

I can just see Bryson pestering his little sister, I'm sure you know how older brothers can be. Girls are so fun and sweet.

Tim and Mandi said...

Wonderful news! Girls are so fun, definitely more expensive but still fun. You will love seeing Bryson as a big brother...that has been one of my favorite things about having a boy and then a girl!

Sam and Sarah Rogers- Est. 2003- said...

We are so happy for you. Bryson is going to be a GREAT BIG brother...every girl needs a big brother if you ask me.

Sara Adams said...

CONGRATULATIONS on having a girl!!! They are so much fun! Byson is going to be such a cute big brother!

Casey and Tamra said...

Of course I heard!! I am so glad you will get to have a girl. Loads of fun.

Porter and Karla said...

cant wait to meet her!!!!we are so excited for you!