Thursday, September 11, 2008

What's new with the Seedall's!

So Bryson had his six month shots just last week. He is in the 90% for height and weight. He is 20.2 lbs and 27 in. long. He is so heavy to carry for too long so I'm really grateful on the days we get to go shopping with Branden!
Lately we've been doing swimming lessons at the nearby pool, it's only .25 a class! Amazing, I know! Bryson loves it, that is, when he's not tired. I think his favorite part is when they pull out the pool toys and Bryson gets to chase after it. He slaps his hands against the water and occasionally frog hops towards the ball. And gets so excited when he finally gets it, his eyes get huge and he does this pucker thing with his lips.
And as of last week he is crawling! Well, I don't think he realizes what he's doing just yet, but he's really close. And the last couple of days he gets himself moving by doing this push up/ hand stand move and just scream because he gets so frustrated. But if he wants something bad enough he'll scream and grunt until he finally makes it. I hope he grows out of the grunting it's quite... loud...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey!
I am so glad you are blogging! I love all the pictures and that I get to watch Bryson grow.
You look so gorgeous in the pictures!
It was fun seeing you guys, hopefully we'll get to see you sooner that last time.
I didn't realize that Bryson and Thomas have the same birthday! Crazy, huh. Alex has the same birthday as Kennadie, Darren's girl :) And their other girl, Ashley shares our anniversary! Fun :D

Sandra Nixon said...

20 pounds, thats amazing!! I am so jealous, i wish my kid would gain a little weight! What pool are you doing your swim class at? I really want to do that! Sounds like you are having fun!

our little family said...

Hi Jamie, when Logan was that age in Rocky Point we got a little inflatable pool and put him there with some water and beach toys. He loved it. Now is a great time to get one because they are all on clearance!