Monday, March 29, 2010

Just adding another!

This cake was for our relief society birthday party. The emblem is made from royal icing technique, the bees are made from fondant. It was a hit!





Here are the cakes that I've been working on these past few weeks. For some reason this seems to be my busy season, which I love and hope I will be able to do at least one every month. I charge $2.50 a slice, and would love to make something wonderful for you!!
So please contact me if you are ever in the need of an amazing cake that will wow your family.





Just finished this cake today. Made for a bicyclist, and the cake design I took from a napkin she had at her last party.










This cake idea came from the Wilton website, I changed it a little bit, painting on the cake with the icing colors.







Practicing my 'smash cakes' which I'm hoping will be a big hit. They will be included as part of any order someone wants to make with me, for birthdays.








Another smash cake that I made real quick, I had about 30 minutes to frost both cakes for a get together with some girls in the ward.






Babyshower cake made at the end of February. Giraffe I made from Rice Treats.









8 comments:

McCooks said...

you are so talented Jamie, I miss you so much!!

Taryn said...

You're SO good! I wish I knew you did cakes when I got married!

porter and karla said...

Um Jamie you are incredible. I can not believe your dads cake. I think that one impressed me the most so far. Seriously you wow me! and NOTE TO EVERYONE: JAMIES CAKES ARE AS WONDERFUL TASTING AS THEY ARE LOOKING!I am craving some of your homemade fondant right now!

Brittany Cornett said...

you are amazing! the wedding cake I made turned out thanks for the tips!

TrishAnderson said...

These are great. Proudly tell people that it is $2.50 a slice. I would definitely say you are well worth it.

PS - Thanks for all your help on Saturday with the kids. I seriously couldn't have made it through lunch without the help and I was grateful that you so graciously offered to give up part of your family's time to help me out!!!!!!!!

Niki said...

Jamie!!! These are amazing!!! They are even better than the other cakes you've posted. You are so talented!

Debbie's said...

dang- those are all amazing! I especially love the giraffe cake- did you come up with the design?? It's precious!! Wish you were closer so you could do my baby's 1st birthday cake in May :(

TrishAnderson said...

I was amazed by the cake at the RS activity. As soon as I walked in and saw it, that was my first comment. That must be by Jamie! That cake was just a delicious as it looked. Thank you for sharing!!!