Monday, March 1, 2010

When Everything goes wrong.

What can I say other than this has been the longest, most drawn out three weeks of my life. It all started with a cold from Bryson. I of course got that, and it lasted about four days... By the end of the week we were better and had friends over. The next week we find out that not only do we have this aweful cough and cold, but our friends did as well. For the past two weeks it has gone from Bryson, to me, and now to Kayla. Of course through all of it I have stayed sick! I feel Kayla has it the worse, she can barely breathe when she wakes up and we spend most of the day in the bathroom with a steam shower running. I can't imagine what next months water bill will bring us. I can't seem to get over any of it because just as one is getting better the next catches it and trying to be a compasionate mother and take care of my children I continue to be sick!


Now, you would think that we are at the tail end of this. I keep telling myself we are. I've taken Kayla to the doctors office and they say she just has to work her way through it and that she's doing really well. Were we at the tail end? Not quite, Bryson woke up Sunday morning and threw up all over his church clothes, and has had explosive diapers for the past 24 hours. Then last night we woke up to Bryson's crib completly covered in throw up, it was a long night... I've woken up the past two days with sinus headaches, and Kayla's congestion is so bad she'll cough until she throws up all over me. I've washed all my clothes probably two times over, and our sheets may as well not even be on our bed. I tell you what... I am so over being sick! I feel like I will never be able to leave our house again, every time I do something new affects our family, and we go through all of this all over again. The blessing is Branden has not been sick, if you can believe that. He's been such the sweet heart and picking up after us and cleaning the house, and making rounds to the store to get all those random items we've needed. Thank goodness for his health. I think I would just curl up and cry if he was sick too.


So for all those out there who think they have it bad... well, if it's like us right now, you probably do! All our love from the sick household of the Seedalls cave.

2 comments:

TrishAnderson said...

I am so sorry to hear that you are all sick. Can I bring you a meal this week? I know it isn't much, but I know sometimes just not having to worry about dinner is the thing we need.

Brittany Cornett said...

We keep going through crazy sicknesses too. Cant wait until there over! It seems like the last two months are non-stop. Let me know if you need anything