Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wow, is all I can say!

We may be sick, but it's made for some pretty fun picture moments.


Well, I wasn't writing about my problems to recieve help from anyone. But I have to say it really made my day. I think the hardest part about being away from the ward is that it's changed so much and I was having a hard time getting to know everyone already, and then with all the new members to our ward it was like starting from scratch, and within the past few months I haven't had a real chance to get to know anyone. So feeling rather lonely it was a wonderful suprise to have people reach out and comfort me during some hard times. Thank you Karla for bringing me Orange Chicken and rice. It was better than Panda... It was so delish! The crazy part is Bryson had run outside after his dad who was going for a run. I heard a car driving by, and didn't turn to look because I was embarrased about the way I looked. Well, too my suprise it was Trish Anderson! I dont' know how she found the time to make me dinner with all the craziness going on in her life, but it sure brought a smile to my life. So dinner tonight will be meatloaf, potatos, salad and chocolate mousse. I can't wait! Thank you to my friends for being there when I really have been feeling down. Thanks to my sweet husband who has been having a hard time through all of this.

2 comments:

Porter and Karla said...

Just in, panda expess called and asked me for my recipe. thanks for the shout out, im on my way to making milloions. I STINKNING LOVE YOU!

TrishAnderson said...

Glad I could help out. I was just thinking about you again today. I hope things are getting better. I have so been there and done that many times with sick kids and being sick. it just isn't fun - especially when it won't stop and goes on and on. I also understand that you weren't calling out for help. The same thing happened when my morning sickness was at its height. People would just show up with meals or to clean my house. It certainly helped out a great deal. I can bring you another meal tomorrow if you need it. I will call you and check on you tomorrow morning. Oh, and I just realized I still forgot to drop off that humidifier!!!! So SORRY!!!! My crazy car situation has made my life so much more crazy. I promise I can get that over to you if you need it. Just let me know!